Mitzvah Volunteer Program
The Mitzvah Volunteer Program is a club for boys and girls in grade 6 and 7 that will teach the art of giving, volunteering and making a difference in the world today. We will also learn about various disabilities as well as the appropriate conduct while volunteering.
The club meets on 5 days/nights at at LifeTown (10 Microlab Road, Livingston) and includes inspirational lessons, hands-on activities and multimedia presentations.
Perfect way to prepare for your Bar/Bat Mitzvah!
- Qualifies as a Mitzvah Project
- Eligible for community service Chesed hours
See how your actions improve the world!
- Make a difference in your community
- Learn the Jewish perspective on helping
- No Homework!
The Mitzvah Volunteer Program is a club for boys and girls in grade 6 and 7. Experience the art of giving, volunteering and making a difference in the world today!
- Learn the Jewish perspective on volunteering.
- Do a Chesed project every week that applies to what we learned.
- Learn about various disabilities as well as how to interact with children who have special needs.
At LifeTown, 10 Microlab Road, Livingston, NJ
This program is indoors. All safety and social distancing guidelines will be followed.
$36 for the series
150 Friendship points for the series